- Plan, track, assign and finish work with your team whenever you are
- Collaborate, discuss and prepare documents with your team on ONE PAGE
- Manage everything in one workspace ONLINE
- Visualize work with Views
- Manage data centrally ONLINE
- Manage customer relationship easily using automation workflow
- Optimize customer experience journey ACROSS TEAMS
- Simplify administration process with automation contracts and invoices making
- Digitalize the working and operating processes
- Digitalize contracts, online invoices automatically – easily – accurately
- Use e-signature in electronic invoices, contracts
- Reduce administrative and personnel costs while doubling working efficiency
- Professional, easy e-learning solutions
- Design one time for MULTIPLE usages
- Join courses anytime, anywhere, on any device, anywhere
- Minimize administrative costs
- Improve the quality of your workforce thanks to an easy, online assessment mechanism
1 – Define
Define digital transformation goals.
2 – Analyze
Assess the current state of digital across your organization. Analyze the current working process.
3 – Select
Select department and process needed to digitalize first. Choose the suitable software.
4 – Conduct
Create workflows. Apply software and workflows to existing working process. Conduct training.
5 – Evaluate
Evaluate the effectiveness of the digital transformation plan. Compare with the actual situation.
6 – Optimize
Optimize workflows and continue digitalizing other remaining parts.
Numbers tell best
Your competitors are moving ahead of you thanks to digital transformation. How about you?
79% organizations say advanced technologies are a “MUST-HAVE” within the next five years.
45% organizations understand the importance of digital transformation, but DO NOT KNOW which tools to use.
67% organizations said that they could overcome the COVID 19 thanks to digital transformation.
75% businesses said that they have been digitalized their businesses (automation workflow, online working space), and the results are beyond expectation, so What are you waiting for?
Our clients know best
Since my company followed the digital transformation plan consulted by Global Link Asia Digital, my staff and I no longer had a headache with human errors made by the Sales team when using Google Sheet to fill invoice’s information. Now I just need to log in to review the invoices created by Sale team using CRM. It also doesn’t take me long to remind other teams to update information on the centralized system as I just simply create ticket, and tag them via JIRA-CONFLUENCE.
Since the company implemented digital software (CRM, Jira-Confluence), all information from on-going internal projects to customer-related information (contracts, authorization, invoices, etc.) are all centralized into a management space, arranged in a very scientific manner. I don’t have to spend hours each week searching, filtering information and data. The team’s productivity and revenue also increased by up to 40%.
Question you may wonder
Digital transformation is a process in which an enterprise integrates technology, digital application to innovate all aspects of the business model.
An enterprise is considered a successful digital transformation when it (1) digitizes (2) applies digital to the operating process, and (3) undergoes a breakthrough from this modification.
Digitization is the process of converting document paper into digital format.
Digital transformation is a process in which an enterprise integrates technology and digital application to create innovation in the way of operating business.
The two most important factors for a successful digital transformation business are:
- People: “Company culture is the top factor to ensure a successful digital transformation”. Small and medium business owners need to have an open mindset to confront the problems and be ready to adapt to change when applying technology; at the same time, creating a culture of “technology” for employees.
- Tools: An efficient online collaboration tool – an OPEN platform to ensure members have open communication, sharing, and uninterrupted collaboration.